Monday, April 20, 2015

Whaddaya think?

Longer trip. North-er. Later.



This is a preliminary sketch -- I think I'd try to find alternatives to at least some of the freeway travel, but Google Maps has to be coerced into "scenic byways."

This would be about twice the miles of the trip I just did.   I'm drawn to get North... that was the reason I first considered getting an RV.  But one of the things I learned last trip was that I prefer staying 2-3 days in one place, and that 4-5 hours of driving is about as much as I want to do per day.

This would take me into the heart of western summer tourist country.  Not sure how I feel about that. I think I'd wind up looking for more boondock sites... the kind of campground I enjoyed last trip may be pretty well filled up.

And just FYI

Data from GasBuddy.com


Just thinkin'

No comments:

Post a Comment