Thursday, March 26, 2015

Next iteration


I've decided to more or less document the planning for this next trip, as much for my own benefit as yours.  But I'd sure welcome comments from folks who've visited these parts.

Here's the possible route as it stands this morning:



I'm leaving Tucson on Monday April 6, headed for City of Rocks state park in NM that night, leaving there on Thursday the 9th.  From there to Gila Cliff Dwellings (You'll have to zoom in on the leg of the trip which goes north from the intersection of NM 35 and 15.) Then to an apparently cool place near Glenwood, then up and over eastward to the Sevilletta National Wildlife Refuge. Things get less detailed from there, but I'm thinking about heading north to visit my college roommate Doug in Los Alamos and making my way back via Flagstaff.


No comments:

Post a Comment