The big problem: the "action" all takes place off-camera. The vent dome replacement involved working on the front edge of the front vent, and there just wasn't room to put a camera out there.
There are some missing shots: I never did take a picture of the finished job from the outside, for example. But I did learn what's involved in the process of making a short video, putting it up on YouTube, and then including it in this blog.
But here it is. I'd be happy to get comments on the quality of the video. As for the repair work, the a/c cover simply needs to be replaced. And I need to caulk around the hinge on the the vent cover I just installed.
But all in all, it was a good time.