Monday, June 20, 2016

The road ahead

I spent some time today figuring out the next week of travel.  This is what it looks like:

Mon, Tues, Weds June 20,21,22 : Cascade, ID -- where I am now
Thurs, June 23: Somewhere near Pollock, ID
Fri, Sat, Sun June 24,25,26: Wilderness Gateway CGD on US Rte 12, Nez Perce-Clearwater NF
Mon, June 27: Lolo Hot Springs, somewhat near Missoula MT on US Rte 12

I extended the stay here in Cascade by one day in order to make this fit together. The night near Pollock will either be on a pullover on Rte 12 or an Idaho Rest Area nearby.

For those following closely,  the time at Wilderness Gateway will have no cell service; service at Pollock is iffy, but the Hot Springs people say they have internet.  We'll see.

My general plan after this is to head south, possibly jogging through Missoula MT if I need to refill a prescription.  Need to count pills ...



No comments:

Post a Comment