Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bisbee next morning -- The Queen Mine RV Park


The neighbors



It ain't pretty but it works!
Bisbee is right there!

As promised, pictures from and of the Queen Mine RV park.

Firsts:

Left Emma alone in the RV while I walked into town for dinner.  The people next door report she was quiet.  That works.

Took a shower in the rig.  While I'm connected to "city water" and the grey wastewater drains directly into my own sewage connector, why not?  I was surprised that the hot water heater recovered as quickly as it.  On that last point, I now see the utility of various systems to maintain a smooth descent for waste water into the sewage connection.  Like this.  I think this, or something like it, goes on my wish list.

Sometime later I'll wander on to David's Oasis.  I'm in no hurry.  Glorious.




2 comments:

  1. I'll also figure a simple way to shrink the images a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is a good girl. I hope you told her. The photos are glorious. Have fun at the oasis, and in the boondocks.

    ReplyDelete