Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Kudos

Once again I am impressed with the on-line services of the AZ DMV.  Getting a 3-day permit to get the vehicle inspected and registered was a piece of cake, and the temp plate was easily printed out.   The form to apply for a registration and title was available on line, and could be filled out on line and printed to take to the DMV office.  I may have more to say after I've actually gone through the process, but whenever I've had to actually go to the DMV office, the people have been pleasant and friendly.

This may be the only aspect of state government that I've had direct contact with.  The professionalism of these professionals doesn't fully make up for the clownishness of the legislature and state officials, but it helps!

The last hurdle other than pushing paper is the emissions test.

No comments:

Post a Comment