Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day Two


It's a little after 6 o'clock in the morning, and I've been up for an hour. The plan is to spend some time this morning with the  beast, finding the various systems, and most importantly finding the power center.  

I think I see how Emma can be persuaded to get into the thing. She's good at getting up into a car so I'll have her hop up into the passenger seat, and then she can make a way back into the coach. At least, that's the theory. 

I spent some time with manuals this morning while drinking coffee, and the prospect of putting all this together is beginning to seem doable.  I'll bring it out here to the house at lunchtime, so that Sam can see it, and so I can hook it up to 110 AC and make sure that works. 

I'm also putting together a pile of things which will go there to stay. Like a roll of paper towel, for example. 


This is the generator.  Task one is to figure out how to get it connected to the rest of the system. 

Off I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment