Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Weather or not

I'll put up a report on the last couple of days as soon as I get another cup of coffee in me.

Here's the forecast warning for the next few days.  My plan is to go on up to Dolores today, and then either just hunker down or move, depending on how things look tomorrow morning.

All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment