Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Building a motorhome

One of the bloggers I follow (Life Rebooted) posted a pointer to their motorhome being built.  I'm fascinated by this... this is a much bigger and more luxe rig than The Beast, but seeing how these things get put together is fascinating.  Here's a link to the slide show. If I ever decided to pull up stakes and full-time, I'm not sure if I'd go with something like this. It would surely require a Toad, and we know how I feel about pulling something behind an already enormous box.

Still ...

One of the pleasures of the blogs I list over on the right is seeing the maps of places people have been and reading their descriptions of what it's like there.  The posts from Nina of Wheeling It are always interesting and professionally produced.  And she just posted what looks like a killer gluten-free chocolate cookie recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment