Monday, February 16, 2015

Current To-Do list

Looks feasible to get out for a few days toward the end of this week.  The parts for the completion of the rear axle rebuild will be in during that time frame, so I can get that done when I get back.

Here's what I think needs to be done before I take off.  I'll edit this list as I cross things off.


  • Finish the a/c shroud installation
  • Put the dinette back together
  • Put the dinette light back together. (New LED tubes on order)
  • Flush and fill the water system. ("De-winterize")
  • Apply patch to newly-discovered breach in fiberglass
  • Run fridge long enough to be sure it works
  • Check and top off all fluids, including gas at new higher prices (grr)
  • Check air in tires and air springs


The first three of those could be done today, if nothing complicated pops up.  Maybe the water system flush in the afternoon after my mid-day appointment on the East Side.

I'll be headed for the spot I described earlier down by Organ Pipe Nat'l Monument.  Maybe move after a couple of days, maybe not.  I'll take the dog with me on this one. If I can wake her up!

Emma snoozing

Emma asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment